• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Interesting that there's no mention of offside on here, the radio seem to think there's a definite case for it.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Far out I love watching the Pool. Sometimes, haha. Been sensational so far. Need to make it count more on the board, mind.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
**** im off my head, this game is moving too fast for me, triipping balls

note to others: mexican restaurant + 10 absinthe shots = SPEWEVERYWHEREWHEREWHERE

you spion my head right round, right round

grecian

Well Arse have deserved that after coming out so well after the second-half, but you feel with no cutting-edge that's about the only way they were going to score.

Nice comedy goal though:laugh:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Torres is so good. Balance and touch (cliche alert) for a big man are exceptional. Went past Sanga like he wasn't there.

grecian

**** im off my head, this game is moving too fast for me, triipping balls

note to others: mexican restaurant + 10 absinthe shots = SPEWEVERYWHEREWHEREWHERE

you spion my head right round, right round
Spion Kop reference? very clever for someone in such an intoxicated state:)

grecian

My comment about no cutting edge making me look the **** that I am. Great finish, this could end up 4-3, to either side.:)

Jarquis

I'm so superstitious, I genuinely believe the fact that I changed into my Arsenal shirt once we conceeded made a difference. :p