• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies In Australia

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Without seeing the footage, I've rarely seen a bowlers-end run-out where the touch was picked up on a replay. Generally there's absolutely no way you can be sure a bowler touched it so I would guess the umpire already thought he touched it but was looking for confirmation the batter was short.

Cruxdude

International Debutant
Am pretty sure he touched nothing but air. But should give him marks for theatrics and the commentators too.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Thought it brushed his boot at first, but the more I see it the more I think he missed it. Such an unlucky way to go anyway.

Howsie

International Captain
His boot, no way. Just the Aussie commentators looking for an excuse. If it hit his boot I'm pretty sure Hauritz would of pointed it out to his teammates or something.