• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan in New Zealand (3 tests)

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
If they get up and do it John Key should declare a national holiday. It will be close to the world record run chase.

Random Comment- I think that Fulton is handling Kaniera better than Taylor. Fulton is playing him off the back foot and reading the spin off the pitch. While I think this could lead to a back foot lbw it seemed to be working in the last 10 overs of the day.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I have watched Martin bat a lot, but I always wonder how he managed to score 10 runs in last game for Canterbury (against Otago). It just baffles me.
I have noticed that other teams don't even celebrate when they clean bowl Chris Martin. they just sort of walk off.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Athlai, Heath, Voltman, Hurricane, Wellington Cricketwebbers, organise an outdoor activity for two days that would be absolutely gay if it rained.
Organising a backyard cricket test match for next Sunday. That may help us with the Napier test and the guarantee of torrential rain throughout the North Island.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Gotta appreciate Asif's bowling here. Its a shame the guy brings so much excess baggage with him, but he's a quality bowler alright.

No Waqar Younis, but still a damn good bowler.
which means he might be at his best for a longer period of time....since he is not express, he shouldnt have as many injury related problems

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Swearing in any language on these forums is completely unacceptable.

Cut it out.
Good call but I have seen many others users also use these kind of words. The word Faisal used is not as bad as other English users use...They use the same words, with just a change in the language..

I would be happy if you can take action against such usage on the forum evenly

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Good call but I have seen many others users also use these kind of words. The word Faisal used is not as bad as other English users use...They use the same words, with just a change in the language..

I would be happy if you can take action against such usage on the forum
Posting in languages other than English is against the rules on this forum anyway, even if you aren't swearing.

SaeedAnwar

U19 Debutant

I would be happy if you can take action against such usage on the forum evenly
are you kidding me? its a very bad word

Blakey

State Vice-Captain
Fulton really is garbage.

Why would you play at a ball 9 out of 10 you should leave and only second ball around the wicket.

Fulton, Flynn = just leave already.

Blakey

State Vice-Captain
This kid Aamer is something else. 17, bowls well over 140, has humiliated senior NZ players and is always dangerous.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Taylor just goes for a dirty slog. It goes for six but it would have been hideous if it had been out. Poor shot.