• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan in New Zealand (3 tests)

Flem274*

123/5
First of :laugh: Fulton. One of the worst test batsmen we've ever produced, probably one of the worst in the history of test cricket.

Anyway loving Cricinfo at the moment:

Loving cricinfo right now:

Spot on, get these guys here.
The first comment is right, the second kinda. There are young bowlers and batsmen putting their hands up.

Fulton is not the worst batsman we've produced. Least he can average over 40 in FC cricket. I can think of several worse selections.

Elliott looking good here.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Flynn and Elliott trying to bore the Pakistan bowlers to death. Makes me yearn for the carefree happy-go-lucky batting of Taylor and Guptill.

Howsie

International Captain
The first comment is right, the second kinda. There are young bowlers and batsmen putting their hands up.

Fulton is not the worst batsman we've produced. Least he can average over 40 in FC cricket. I can think of several worse selections.

Elliott looking good here.
Fulton's played 10 tests and he averages 20, how many worse batsmen can their be?

Howsie

International Captain
Neil Broom currently 61* with Otago falling apart, big score here and he should be in the squad for the 3rd test.

Flem274*

123/5
Neil Broom currently 61* with Otago falling apart, big score here and he should be in the squad for the 3rd test.
Can see him batting five, though there's lots of competition for that spot.

Bye Flynn. Wait, a challenge. You better not waste this challenge.

Flem274*

123/5
I'm not going to post for a few minutes because I'll just lauch into a character assassination of that..of Daniel Flynn.

I'll be back after a couple of boundaries.