• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Martin O'Neill's the best option I can think of really. Fluffed the chance to go ahead of you in the league tonight though.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Martin O'Neill's the best option I can think of really. Fluffed the chance to go ahead of you in the league tonight though.
Yeah agreed, I don't think Rafa will get the boot tbh, but it's looking a bit dodgy at the moment to say the least.

Uppercut

Yeah agreed, I don't think Rafa will get the boot tbh, but it's looking a bit dodgy at the moment to say the least.
Nah, I don't think they'll sack him either. I don't think he'll go until and unless they fail to qualify for next year's Champions League.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Nah, I don't think they'll sack him either. I don't think he'll go until and unless they fail to qualify for next year's Champions League.
Haha, is kind of why at the back of my mind I was slightly wishing that they had lost another Premiership match rather than a CL one tbh.

Uppercut

I am, as I have always been, happy for him to stay. I don't think he's capable of building a Premiership-winning side. He may prove me wrong, but I'd be much more worried about Liverpool under someone else.

cpr

International Coach
The problems I see for Liverpool are that they fail to build a solid squad, and everytime they do sign someone who can improve the squad, another one seems to sneak out the door. Also the academy just isnt producing, which is something I used to give Liverpool a huge amount of credit for. With Everton up there when it comes to producing young local talent, its a huge part of their previous success that seems to have eroded.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The problems I see for Liverpool are that they fail to build a solid squad, and everytime they do sign someone who can improve the squad, another one seems to sneak out the door. Also the academy just isnt producing, which is something I used to give Liverpool a huge amount of credit for. With Everton up there when it comes to producing young local talent, its a huge part of their previous success that seems to have eroded.
An interesting read on some of the dramas that have gone on in their academy since Houllier turned up here.

Incidentally, when Liverpool become the inaugural Europa League winners, how hard are they going to celebrate it?