• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Airtel Twenty20 Champions League 2009

shivfan

Banned
Yeah, not a great spectacle for those who like to see wickets tumble and batsmen on fire, I guess....

Sehwag run out, but all a little too late? He may just have already batted Delhi into the driving seat.

R_D

International Debutant
Yeah, but this pitch is so slow that it's not really hard to stay in on - just hard to score runs on. Assistance for the bowlers is good when it comes in the form of bounce, seam or turn as it still requires skill to exploit all that, but a slow and uneven pitch just works against batsmen rather than for bowlers, if you get what I mean.
Yeah exactly... couldn't have put it any better myself.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Near impossible for Wayamba to come back from here.
Why do you say that? They haven't even started batting yet.

EDIT: Haha, although, this Mendis over makes things interesting...

Last edited:

R_D

International Debutant
Hard to see Delhi losing this now.... great hitting by Karthick and gone now.....

shivfan

Banned
Shah's out now, but he played a useful little innings, to show he's still helpful in the limited overs version of the game....
:cool:

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Is it the top one or two from each group that gets through?

Also, is this being televised in the UK?

shivfan

Banned
Is it the top one or two from each group that gets through?

Also, is this being televised in the UK?
Top two go thru to the last eight....

The tournament is being shown on Eurosport, except this match, which is on Eurosport iplayer.