• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at The Oval

tooextracool

International Coach
Need to stop with the constant correcting of the mis-spelling of Clark/Clarke. It certainly gets annoying after a while, especially when everyone knows what he was referring to.

Last edited:

Woodster

International Captain
You missed out the inexplicably missing/wafting at a nothing delivery. Ones that just shave past the stumps and ones wide outside off.
Inexplicably ? It was a loose shot, seemingly one he lost through the air, should have put it away and was very close to being bowled. Think they call it a mis-judgement, it is not entirely unheard of tbh.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Need to stop with the constant correcting of the mis-spelling of Clark/Clarke. It certainly gets annoying after a while, especially when everyone knows what he was referring to.
I think it was a reference to the confusing wording rather than the spelling of Clark's name tbh

pup11

International Coach
This is what I love about Hilf, can string together a lot of overs in a spell and still bowl accurately at a good pace, and unlike other genuine swing bowlers, he doesn't completely rely on the ball to swing in order to be effective.

Jakester1288

International Regular
I'm tired as. Bloody sleeping patterns.

Now I go England will be bundled out and Australia will be batting, no more than 2 wickets down at stumps.