• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Riewoldt misses after the siren! Bombers beat the Saints by 2 pts.

They were 42 pts up, then just collapsed with injuries allowing the Saints to come back into it.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah gonna be rough. Let's see if Mike is humble. We seem to have no problem with Matt when Collingwod are dominating.

Good effort to win with no bench though. Fair play Bombers.

Riewoldt still choked Brad Johnson style.

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
Must be my charm! ;)

It would have been an amazing feat from St Kilda to go through undefeated - there's a reason so many awesome teams have failed to do so. Great result for Essendon - my brother will be stoked.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
I think i'm in love............

Best win for a while and we've had some rippers! To win with 3 of our 10 going down was just epic. Rapt with Pears, Hurley and Watson is bloody elite anybody who disagress can get stuffed!

Woulda been devastated to lose and tbh thought he'd kick it.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Bomber fans only thought he'd kick it because of the bad luck they had last week with Bradshaw marking on the siren.

Knew he'd miss, and I'm a huge Riewoldt fan. Even though he's improved, goal kicking still not his strength.

Last edited:

cameeel

International Captain
Code:
[B][U][I]CW Tipping Round 20[/I][/U][/B]

Cameeel - 114
James90 - 114
Pasag - 113
Simon - 113
Howardj - 111
Jono - 109
BoyBrumby - 109
Sir B.I - 108
Alternative - 108
Voltman - 108
SuperKD - 107 
Ausage - 106
Clapo - 104
Sam_Vimes - 103
NewZT - 98
DCYE - 97
Vic_Orthodox - 97
Josh - 95
MikeW - 92
Heath DS - 92
Hoggy - 82
. High score was 6/8, tipped by dontcloseyoureyes

. Cameeel regains top spot, level on points with James90, but ahead by one bonus point

. SirBloodyIdiot returns to the top 10 for the first time in several rounds

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
I may be over-reacting but i believe Hurley and Pears will be the best key defensive combo in the league in 2 yrs.

Add Neagle and hopefully Gumby and we have an awesome spine. Daniher been kicking goals for Bendigo too.

Paddy in the ruck.

Mid is solid without being spectacular. Need a gun or 2 more in there and we can make top 4 next yr.

pasag

RTDAS
Go out for a couple of hours and Saints lose to that mob :@

Ironic that it was the Dons who broke the streak in round 20 after what happened in '00, guess they deserve to make the finals now. Either them or Sydney.

Status
Not open for further replies.