• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pasag

RTDAS
Why do they always show the Footy Flashbacks of Carlton v Essendon that Essendon win? 96 Prelim last week was great though.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Shocking crowd. Dees playing well though. Both sides overpossessing it though.
Tbf the wind earlier today was God awful. I wouldn't have gone to a Richmond vs. Carlton game in this weather, let alone if my team was playing Freo.

Liam Jurrah is hilarious. Giving a lot of verbal to Dodd, his backman opponent. I thought he barely spoke? :lol:

Davey is so gun as well.

Have money on Melb with a handicap of 8 pts and of 38 pts. Surely safe from here.

Was genuinely surprised Freo, who haven't won in Victoria since 07, were favourites.

Craig

World Traveller
Yes Johnno is a bit of a diver, but I hope that stupid cow who threw her drink at him cops a lengthy ban. If it had been a bloke, you can guarantee they would throw the book at him.

Went both ways really. Dogs should have iced the game in the third quarter but missed five goals in a row they should have kicked and very nearly blew it.

I don't think the Dogs will win either of their last two games despite positive signs in the first three quarters last night, so we really need results to go our way to cling on to the top four. Port to beat Carlton today, and Carlton to beat Adelaide in R22 would be swell. :)
I had no idea that had happened!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Pasag, you realise if your Blues win you open the door for Essendon to make the 8?

Stop being selfish FFS.

pasag

RTDAS
Pasag, you realise if your Blues win you open the door for Essendon to make the 8?

Stop being selfish FFS.
Haha, final in Vic the most important thing, plus if we get over the line here a top 4 is not out of the question with Melbourne next week. Fair point though :p

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Could a team finish 8th with 10 wins this year?
It's actually possible for Port or Hawthorn to make it with only 9, or Essendon with 9 and a half.

Talk about making up the numbers.

edit: any team really, just need 9 wins and decent percentage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.