• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official Third Test at Edgbaston

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That a sympathy thumbs up?

FMD Hussain saying "an elegant" half ton. Spare me. Ashes low point is Bell getting runs. There is nothing worse in world cricket.
Yeah I agree. Bell's 50 highlights how low our bowling stock have dropped. Warne and Mcgrath would have had him looking apologetic for even being allowed near the crease before sending him off having scored somewhere between 1 and 7.

Disappointing to see him, his spray on tan and his bleached hair doing so well.

Johnson bowling some good lines today too, would be nice to see him get a little bit of movement around that off stump. That last one a bit better directed would do.

Last edited:

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
And there's the bottler, right on cue. Well batted though to be fair, good nut that got him.

Right Fred you really do need to bring your batting game now or we could quite easily throw this away.

Johnners

Johnnersssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruuuuuuuudddddddddddiiiiiiiiiiiiii gave an lbw imasodimsaodijasflksajflkasjflkj

Son Of Coco

Good bowling by Johnson. The bit where I said he had been bowling well so far went missing from my last post i think. He could do a good job on the last few bats coming in.

Great to see the back of Bell too, any run he scores always grates.

irfan

State Captain
Midge! Signs look promising. Bell all at sea to the inducker - out atleast twice in his infuriating innings

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
What we really need here is for these two to bat together like they did in Cardiff. Need to stay in, and up the RR a bit to have a chance of a win, I reckon.

pasag

RTDAS
Yeah I agree. Bell's 50 highlights how low our bowling stock have dropped. Warne and Mcgrath would have had him looking apologetic for even being allowed near the crease before sending him off having scored somewhere between 1 and 7.
Should have been out ages ago, tbf.

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
Come on Fred and your big smiley face helmet. We desperately, desperately need a quick 50 or thereabouts.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ian Bell once again with a good score but you just get the feeling he didn't further the cause of a win. Even if he'd gotten to 100, I'd still get the same feeling.

Scaly piscine

Would love to see England eke out a 70-80 run lead and have Anderson and Onions move the ball around, see whether the Aussies can cope. But the batsmen are going to prevent that scenario from happening. Too many weak dismissals.