• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official Third Test at Edgbaston

pasag

RTDAS
Still don't understand why Watto hasn't gotten a bowl, might get some serious swing, might not, worth a try. Hilf must be pretty tired by now.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Johnson and Flintoff getting stuck into each other out there. Hope Flintoff destroys the Aussie bastard and then ***** him with the ball tomorrow

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
Would love to see England eke out a 70-80 run lead and have Anderson and Onions move the ball around, see whether the Aussies can cope. But the batsmen are going to prevent that scenario from happening. Too many weak dismissals.
Sums it up really. Barring the good delivery that got Bell out the rest of our batsmen have gotten themselves out.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Johnson bowling really well. Not just the swing either, has a lot of the right lines back on the back of a length stuff.

Agree with Gelman, bring Watson on for Hilf.

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
Johnson and Flintoff getting stuck into each other out there. Hope Flintoff destroys the Aussie bastard and then ***** him with the ball tomorrow
I really, really, really, really want this to happen but given Fred's batting, I don't see it happening. And Lol at Johnson too. Where was this lip when he was bowling garbage?

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Great ball from Mitch there to Flintoff (4th ball!?). Good to see him in the batsman's faces a bit too. I'm glad he's doing this as I feared he'd be the same as Lord's.

It's also nice to see two guys bowling together and putting pressure on over a long period.

Last edited:

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I really, really, really, really want this to happen but given Fred's batting, I don't see it happening. And Lol at Johnson too. Where was this lip when he was bowling garbage?
So if he was giving lip when he was bowling garbage you'd respect him more? Only players like your Sreesanths do that sort of thing and he's not really held in great regard.