• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official Third Test at Edgbaston

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
That's what I thought, but they moved it forwards a whole ten minutes yesterday! Not that it made much difference :laugh:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cool. Am going to a BBQ later so will get a shower and what not in the lunch interval. Am attending this BBQ on the basis of one T&C, can you guess what it is? :D
Liar. No Englishman would delay arrival at a lunch for bathing. In fact, very few of you bathe at all :p

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
(to NUFAN) I do in my garden tbf

RE bad light - sure, that stops play when there are dark clouds about. But on a nice day it stays light until around 9pm the summer.
Really and it disappears by 11am? Genuine question.

It's only Bell at the crease, you could put a dew watchman in if an early wicket was to fall.

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
COME ON ENGLAND!

Quietely (okay minutely) confident about still forcing a result in this one. Although then again, this is England and we could throw it away before lunch.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah, looking decent early on, when he's released the ball in the right direction anyway

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
End of Warney's stint in Sky I am afraid.
If he'd have said it on the BBC he'd have been fined £500,000 and wouldn't have beee allowed to host Jonathan Ross for 3 months. Because we all know, 2 people writing in to complain to the BBC represents the whole country being in uproar.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good stuff first up from Hilf.

Bell in scoring runs behind point shocker.

What's with the radar? Sid nails Bell in the ribs and it says 126.

Rudi. Well done again. Hawkeye's been on the piss showing that going so far over. Can see height an issue but no way by that far.

Last edited:

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
So much for the theory that Australia are incapable of getting the ball to swing in friendly conditions.

Now can they bowl well?