• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
will be interesting to see how many players poll votes v St Kilda this season. They probably won't get a brownlow winner given the number of guys playing awesome this season. Dal Santo and Montagna have been pretty much awesome every week. Riewoldt and Goddard have been fricken gun too, plus the defense doing their bit.
True, but that didn't stop Bartel in 2007.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Gah, seems like the umpires have decided not to let the game go on anymore and start paying useless free kicks again.

Footy was fun for a good month or two. Back to watching Ammos now.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Third term from Adelaide there wasn't bad. Potential delisting seems to have spurred Reilly on at least, been really good the last two weeks.

Cats should win from here though, you'd think. Always finish strongly.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Damn, freakish stuff from Chapman, pretty much won the game off his own boot.

Second half was very entertaining at least, despite some pretty bad umpiring decisions both ways. Way too many soft free kicks in the last term in particular.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Geelong brilliant in the clutch as always, but very impressed with Adelaide. Thought they'd lose by 4 goals or so.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Geez, Chapman just willed us over the line. We need to be getting players back soon though, if we don't have close to a full side in by Round 21, then it'll be a big struggle to take home the bacon.

Dasher Milburn, love him. Better than SOS, IMO. :ph34r:

mat

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Freo failed against the Dogs, as expected. Pav is carrying the side, one of the most underrated players in the comp, would shine in any other team IMO. The Dogs' run was looking pretty good today. Seemed to of put last weeks loss behind them, a serious contender for the flag possibly.

Brownlow will be a bit touch and go this year. Although Ablett's still favourite(I think), i doubt he will take it, with the likes of Selwood and Bartel racking up the votes around him, to go with his absence in a couple of games.

Josh

International Regular
Why the **** do Collingwood get on FTA TV every damn week?? I am SO sick of watching them!

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
I kind of want Collingwood to win so that Brisbane finish 5th and I get to watch a home elimination final.

Is that wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.