• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official Third Test at Edgbaston

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Australian supporters check to see if it's December 25 as Rudi calls a no-ball from Flintoff which was otherwise a very good shout.
Pretty clearly too high for mine.

Would be disappointing to see Flintoff break his run of extraordinary luck with bowling waaaaaaaaay too many no-balls and still somehow never managing to be denied a wicket by one being called.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Have to say it's a weird 3 fer f-all spell this. Two straight full balls and a straight short ball. Good on him for hitting the deck though. Fair come back after yesterday.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
For me was the best bowler in Australia, was injured in the summer against India & was the best bowler (besides Sidebottom) in Sri Lanka as I recall.
Bowled better than Sidebottom in SL for mine, and both of them had some bad luck.

Only time Hoggard bowled genuinely poorly from 2004 onwards was that one Test in NZ and a couple against Pakistan in 2006.

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
Aw come on Ricky, not in the spirit of the game to throw your wicket away like that.

Only just woke up btw; fantastic by Onions. Delighted by him. But i'm absolutey devastated about Sir Bobby Robson's death. :(

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Gifts to Onions. Bloody hell.
Hussey and Ponting maybe but the Watson one was damn good bowling, straight first-up and drifting in.

Bowling an inducker on the stumps opening ball of the day is always the best strategy.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Have to admit I was wrong about Onions. Didn't think he'd produce a spell like this in his life.