• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official Third Test at Edgbaston

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Got dropped after 1 bad game in New Zealand last year - a bit premature in my opinion.
Has to have upset someone I reckon. No other reason for any number of utterly useless bowlers being preferred to him since; there wasn't much good reason for Anderson to be preferred to him when he was either.

Evilhoopler

U19 12th Man
I don't think Broad or Onions have bowled well at all. Anderson and Flintoff have bowled well, Swann has been underbowled, The attack should be,

Flintoff
Anderson
Harmison
Hoggard
Swann

Swann's only problem is the fact that Strauss has no confidence or belief in him, he is not a great captain IMO, I'd prefer Collingwood or Flintoff as captain.

Evilhoopler

U19 12th Man
He gets out so suddenly when he is playing well, through the pull shot a lot of the time, though it is a very good shot of his, or driving. He also gets out to the spinners a lot.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Australian supporters check to see if it's December 25 as Rudi calls a no-ball from Flintoff which was otherwise a very good shout.