• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Lords

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I have no doubt that he held that - in the same way I have no doubt that Hauritz held Bopara yesterday.

I thought for all money that was the referral to the TV - and it wouldn't have been given had it been referred as per the Bopara - Hauritz dismissal yesterday.

I thought you were playing by the spirit of cricket, though, Ricky?

pup11

International Coach
Big test of temperament this for the young Prince, if he does well in this situation and helps his side reach safe shores, it would do further prove that he is the real deal.
Meh....

Rudi you ****in' bastard....

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
Ffs!!!!! Going to start channelling my inner Indian fan here. Second glaring
mistake from the umpires produces the second wicket. You
can refer that, and no way was that a catch. ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Replay raises some doubts and had it been referred, would probably have been given not. Not sure, myself.