• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Lords

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hmmm, Jimmy doesnt seem to be getting any movement.
In the air perhaps but that was a great ball. Been a couple of those already. Ponting's busted a finger for mine.

EDIT: Shrugs it off. Ricky Norris is out there batting.

Burgey

Two things:

a) That's not a massive no-ball. It is a no-ball, but not a big one really, there was a small gap between line and boot, but I've seen much bigger distances.

b) Despite what Nasser Hussain is saying, that wouldn't have been reversed under the referral system, because Simon Katich would be ******** to refer a really obvious catch.
Nah, Prince would have told him.

Ponting should do a Swann here and get the physio out for about 45 minutes. That was brilliantly played that lifter.

JBH001

International Regular
Yeah, interesting signs from the pitch, Richard.

Wish Jimmy was bowling a little straighter to Hughes.

Last edited:

inbox24

International Debutant
I love a challenge like this, a real litmus test for any team.

This test is absolutely crucial, if we can get through this alive then we won't lose this series, however, if we lose this test we won't be able to win the series.

Top_Cat

I love a challenge like this, a real litmus test for any team.

This test is absolutely crucial, if we can get through this alive then we won't lose this series, however, if we lose this test we won't be able to win the series.
Alright, where's the real inbox and what have you done with him?

chalky

International Debutant
He is a tough little bastard Ponting got in line for the next 2 balls after taking that blow on the finger

inbox24

International Debutant
Alright, where's the real inbox and what have you done with him?
What do you mean?

I'm pissed off about Masterchef and I'm not too happy about what's going on at the moment, but at least this game is not friggin rigged and racist toward Asians.

Top_Cat

What do you mean?

I'm pissed off about Masterchef and I'm not too happy about what's going on at the moment, but at least this game is not friggin rigged and racist toward Asians.
Unusually optimistic post from you. :D