• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Lords

tooextracool

International Coach
Now that Broad miraculously hit the batsman on the body we are going to see a barrage of unnecessary short balls on this pitch which is an absolute joke.

Jakester1288

International Regular
All right, all right, we get the picture.
Oops, didn't realize I posted it twice. At least I added something different at the bottom of each post.

Bowling short **** isn't the way to bowl to a tailender, unless it's well directed. And as I type, Holding says exactly that. Smart man.

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
Oh my God why is Broad still on?! I actually despise him and his stupid thinning blonde poncey barnet now. Undoing all of our good work from yesterday.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Question for any Aussies who know- how do Siddle and Hauritz play spin?
Hauritz plays it better than he plays the quicks, IMO. Haven't seen much of Siddle's batting at all as he's played so little cricket in general, but he played a particularly bad shot against Mishra to get stumped for a duck on debut. McNamara'd be the man to ask.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Keeps on showing how important bowling in partnerships is, though Anderson was bowling alright this morning, there's no movement but he kept it a good line and length and had a couple just fall short of the slips. But at the other end, Broad hardly bowled a single ball on a decent length and it takes all the pressure off.

Jakester1288

International Regular
Onions is the right move, need to bring on Flintoff or Swann from the other end though IMO.

Flintoff's fitness is a shame. If England bowl him now and make Australia follow on, then he pretty much wont be able to bowl for a while in the next innings. I think that is why they are saving him, for the new ball in the next innings.