• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Lords

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Siddle all over Collingwood there like a bad outbreak of genital blisters.

Gower saying the fielder was 'right under the batsman's nose' reminded me of a great sledge from Ian Healy (I think!?) against Nasser Hussain. Australia moved a fielder to cover and Healy said something like "That's it, get right in under his nose" :laugh:

One of the better ones in my opinion.

Last edited:

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Siddle all over Collingwood there like a bad outbreak of genital blisters.
When Siddle is in his stride, he really looks a top bowler. He gets up to 91mph, gets swing and seam and is very accurate. Outside of his stride, he is bog standard third seamer though, which is unfortunate.

I think Ponting needs to have Hilfy have one more long spell before the close of play - he has been superb today.

C'mon Johnson, I backed you when you had 0/26 off 4, please prove me right.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
The English posters go to pot here when I'm not around. Stop being so bloody pessimistic, and why hate on our best batsman? Sounds like he was unlucky, and y'know, 100 per wicket against the crims, don't sniff at it

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
a great sledge from Ian Healy (I think!?) against Nasser Hussain. Australia moved a fielder to cover and Healy said something like "That's it, get right in under his nose" :laugh:

One of the better ones in my opinion.
Yep that's a pretty good one

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
If you take momentum into account, I think 500-550 will be enough. I can see England getting a few early wickets and from there, anything near 550 is hard to attain.

simmy

International Regular
Things going fine for England... just keep batting...

Try to bat big and bat once... (one can hope)

.matt

School Boy/Girl Captain
If you take momentum into account, I think 500-550 will be enough. I can see England getting a few early wickets and from there, anything near 550 is hard to attain.
Mhmm, no matter what you want to say about Australia, 500 is 500 and it's not easy to get it, especially if you lose 1 or 2 quick wickets it becomes a huge total.

YES! CLARKEY! Why did we waste all our time on North when we got Clarke? "Who poses no threat" poses no threat? Clarke always gets wickets!

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Now that is throwing one's wicket away. I bet people will continue to get stuck into Pietersen and ignore Collingwood's shocker though.. and that's coming from someone who likes Collingwood a hell of a lot more than Pietersen.

simmy

International Regular
Mhmm, no matter what you want to say about Australia, 500 is 500 and it's not easy to get it, especially if you lose 1 or 2 quick wickets it becomes a huge total.

YES! CLARKEY! Why did we waste all our time on North when we got Clarke? "Who poses no threat" poses no threat? Clarke always gets wickets!
yeah always gets them...! That is his 19th test wicket after all!!