• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at Swalec Stadium, Cardiff

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Worse is that we are still 104 runs behind. North needs to show his form in the Lions game.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Haha, no, unfortunately I remember the sessions I watched very well. Was working through most if so generally either stayed up late or set the early alarm then tried to hammer it at the weekends. Was cruel but can't wait to do it all again next winter (although this time round I'll make sure I have some hols left and suitably adjsut sleeping patterns)

ripper868

International Coach
Haha, no, unfortunately I remember the sessions I watched very well. Was working through most if so generally either stayed up late or set the early alarm then tried to hammer it at the weekends. Was cruel but can't wait to do it all again next winter (although this time round I'll make sure I have some hols left and suitably adjsut sleeping patterns)
Just go all out and move to australia for a year, triple your money easily.

ripper868

International Coach
Bring them with you, be better for them, plus with their accents they'd be the most popular kids in school, particularly during sport time.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Oh dear, been defending Broad for months, hope he sorts himself out and saves me some face, and soon.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
or better yet, move to new zealand so you start the phoenix supporters group and support greenacre.
Now this is a good idea! :D

Better change the topic before people start bringing the off topic banners out, er, so how about that cricket stuff hey, maiden from Monty

oitoitoi

State Vice-Captain
Good ball to get katich, huge swing, thought ponting was a bit unlucky, as usual monty only getting a wicket with assistance from the pitch... hideous shot from hussey, what was he thinking, broad showing why he's so incredibly overrated, just isn't test quality.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Good ball to get katich, huge swing, thought ponting was a bit unlucky, as usual monty only getting a wicket with assistance from the pitch... hideous shot from hussey, what was he thinking, broad showing why he's so incredibly overrated, just isn't test quality.
Overrated, every day I read about 20 posts calling him ****