• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at Swalec Stadium, Cardiff

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Wish every **** ever would stop talking about 2005 as though there wasn't a complete humiliation of England in 2006.
Ha ha you should ****ing live here mate, it's been ridiculous - 2005 is truly the 1966 of English cricket. No other series has ever really mattered, counted or should be acknowledged.

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Sounds like Fred has bowled some filth today. Wub Jimmeh though, told ya he'd take poles with the new cherry

ripper868

International Coach
Yeah poor form not to watch really, call yourselves supporters and you won't even go without sleep to watch your boys play.

spewing about that 100 the england tail knocked up now, could be near starting to build a lead right now.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
You should have stayed up and watched it.

Difficult to stay awake, but I find it helps to have a shower at the tea break.

Then again, you're all English.

:p
I did watch some but I don't think many people did... it's not as easy for us to watch the away series as it is for you though. You're pretty lucky to get some cricket in the evening, it doesn't start for us until midnight.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah poor form not to watch really, call yourselves supporters and you won't even go without sleep to watch your boys play.

spewing about that 100 the england tail knocked up now, could be near starting to build a lead right now.
I watched quite a lot of it IIRC, just don't remember what happened

King Pietersen

International Captain
Nice. Fluke wicket for Panesar. England slighlty back in it? Brilliant innings from Ponting, captains knock after a tough 12 months of Test cricket.