• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
WTF, yo get away from the bloodclathh computer. You post your riduculement of Owen i respond & thats the all you can say, haaa. Look if ya cant handle the heat come out the kitchen.

The name of the site is football-lineups.com, you should be able to find your way around hopefully...
Well, if you click on the link you'll see what I mean.

In fact I responded with a sound argument to what you said, unfortunately you failed to have understood or refused to take any of it on board responding with facile arguments which aren't exactly condusive to a thrilling debate, i'm much happier in the knowledge that I am right rather than bickering over trilfing details.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
WTF, yo get away from the bloodclathh computer. You post your riduculement of Owen i respond & thats the all you can say, haaa. Look if ya cant handle the heat come out the kitchen.
I genuinely don't understand what any of this means.

And incidentally, the link you posted does not work.

As for Owen, if you genuinely believe he's been good in the last season or two then there really is nothing that can be said.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Well, if you click on the link you'll see what I mean.
I dont why the link has a german site. Clearly that wasn't my intentions, i just gave you the name of the site. So no i dont "see what you mean"

In fact I responded with a sound argument to what you said, unfortunately you failed to have understood or refused to take any of it on board responding with facile arguments which aren't exactly condusive to a thrilling debate, i'm much happier in the knowledge that I am right rather than bickering over trilfing details.
No dawg. You are just a weak heart. I have never seen anyone on cricketweb whether it be here cricket chat or here in the football thread, back down from an argument so fast haa. Your quite erudite attempt the mask this flaw - with foolish self-grovelling fills me with great bemusement.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I dont why the link has a german site. Clearly that wasn't my intentions, i just gave you the name of the site. So no i dont "see what you mean"

No dawg. You are just a weak heart. I have never seen anyone on cricketweb whether it be here cricket chat or here in the football thread, back down from an argument so fast haa. Your quite erudite attempt the mask this flaw - with foolish self-grovelling fills me with great bemusement.
Baw, not the best at using the internet obv.

And no, I'm not backing down, I win the argument, I am right and you are wrong, simple.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
I genuinely don't understand what any of this means.

And incidentally, the link you posted does not work.

As for Owen, if you genuinely believe he's been good in the last season or two then there really is nothing that can be said.
Haaa WTF is thissssss. You and sledger is a couple or wa dawg? rassclath everytime he says something you are always the first to jump to his defense like a true bird. What he told you over msn to come in didn't he? haha yall badddd

Anyway. I have already stated my clear reasons & like your friend unless you are willing to put up a substantial & coherent rebuttal of what i said - to render my argument futile - you are just bitching...

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Haaa WTF is thissssss. You and sledger is a couple or wa dawg? rassclath everytime he says something you are always the first to jump to his defense like a true bird. What he told you over msn to come in didn't he? haha yall badddd

Anyway. I have already stated my clear reasons & like your friend unless you are willing to put up a substantial & coherent rebuttal of what i said - to render my argument futile - you are just bitching...

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Sledger you getting soft dawg...grow some balls & come back uncle aussie

The name of the site is football-lineups.com, you should be able to find your way around hopefully...
http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/cricket-web-forum-announcements/6154-cricket-web-forum-rules.html

Forum Rules said:
Post in English - We welcome members from worldwide, but in all countries that cricket is played, English is spoken and English is the language of cricket, so all posts should be kept in this language.

Tom Halsey

International Coach

Sledger has already done this, unfortunately you just ignored some of it, misinterpreted other bits, and replied with poor arguments to the rest.

I normally agree with Sledger and disagree with you because you're normally wrong tbf.

And yeah, it would be nice if once in a while I could understand you.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Yes clearly i was speaking in dutch there.

Anyway to avoid problems with you mods. I shall end aussie vs sledger battle 150, until next time...

Tom Halsey said:
Sledger has already done this, unfortunately you just ignored some of it, misinterpreted other bits, and replied with poor arguments to the rest.
Nope. Sledger backed down from the argument & again unless you or him are willing to counter quote by quote like its done quite normally on CW - you are just grovelling.

Tom Halsey said:
I normally agree with Sledger and disagree with you because you're normally wrong tbf.
Wouldn't expect anything different from a couple tbh...haa

Tom Halsey said:
And yeah, it would be nice if once in a while I could understand you.
Haa lameee...Its just the two of yall mainly when i come in this football thread, you know it dont play dumb. Generally i have no problem with anyone else on this site, in understanding what i have to say, so dont bring that BS to me...

sledger

Spanish_Vicente

Anyway to avoid problems with you mods. I shall end aussie vs sledger battle 150, until next time...

Nope. Sledger backed down from the argument & again unless you or him are willing to counter quote by quote like its done quite normally on CW - you are just grovelling.

Wouldn't expect anything different from a couple tbh...haa

Haa lameee...Its just the two of yall mainly when i come in this football thread, you know it dont play dumb. Generally i have no problem with anyone else on this site, in understanding what i have to say, so dont bring that BS to me...
So much Pingas in there I don't know where to begin.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Well it sure as hell wasn't English.

TBH my post was 90% in jest, but I'm seriously requesting as a mod that you make your posts just a little easier to read. I know it's your posting style and all that, but could you please tone down the dawgs, uncles, maans, rassclaths, bloodclathhs and riduculements just a little bit so it doesn't take us an extra ten minutes to read everything you write?

We have absolutely no problem with you debating the issue with him, although I do request that you actually keep it on topic and refrain from making references to his balls. You've gone beyond debating the issue and are now debating the outcome of the debate, which is something that should be taken to CricketWebWeb.

That goes for everyone involved in this conversation (and I use the term loosely), FTR.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Deletion of the last 18 or so posts would spare my eyes, to be blatantly honest......

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
However, just out of interest, I'd like to put it to the vote, who agrees with my assessment of Michael Owen and his England selection?

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well, I've already stated Owen is finished IMHO.

May change if he could get a full-season and score lots of goals, but that ain't going to happen. He makes Shane Watson look indestructible, to be fair.

...................................................................................................................................

The dotted line which Fabio has used for Mr Owen's England career. So let's just all emote and remember THAT goal against Argentina and move on please:)

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Well it sure as hell wasn't English.
TBH my post was 90% in jest, but I'm seriously requesting as a mod that you make your posts just a little easier to read. I know it's your posting style and all that, but could you please tone down the dawgs, uncles, maans, rassclaths, bloodclathhs and riduculements just a little bit so it doesn't take us an extra ten minutes to read everything you write?

Haa, how much moeny sledger does pass 2 yall MODERATORS??. That man got you ppl warped. When i'm in cricket chat no-one ever complains, but when i come to the various football threads my boy sledger starts the wars, well aided by his mistress halsey.

This has been evident for all the years & for some reasons i'm always the one that has to back down. How is that not clear, haaa James aint training you cats well at alll.

This aint English AS class, so my posting style will never change. So sorry deh..

We have absolutely no problem with you debating the issue with him, although I do request that you actually keep it on topic and refrain from making references to his balls. You've gone beyond debating the issue and are now debating the outcome of the debate, which is something that should be taken to CricketWebWeb.
That goes for everyone involved in this conversation (and I use the term loosely), FTR.
Haa, since when has the metaphor "grow some balls" ever been taken literallly?.

Sledger you got to teach some of your manipulation skills dawg...