• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbacks

International Captain
The crows have a tough draw coming, after the next 4 games they play: Geelong (A), Hawks(A), Saints(A), Power (H) , Pies (H), Blues (A), Weagles (H).

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Walls is a bearable radio commentator, but on TV he is shocking. Just tells you things that you already know, that everyone can see. "He's inexperienced, he'll learn that he needs to put his head over the ball." - loves to sledge a young kid. Wouldn't know a thing about the modern game if it bit him on the arse.

pasag

RTDAS
Melbourne were quite good in that second term. Would be right in it if not for that horrendous first quarter. Watts doesn't look ready in the slightest.

cameeel

International Captain
FFS Melbourne, your players are the ones in Red and Blue - kick it to them for god's sake.

Last edited:

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
For the Dees fans, do you have any up and coming ruckmen? Jamar and Johnson both seem to do one really bad thing for each time they do something alright.

Demons really shown up in the wet.

cameeel

International Captain
Code:
[B][U][I]CW Tipping '09 - Round 11[/I][/U][/B]

Simon - 65
Pasag - 63
James90 - 62
Sam_Vimes - 61
Clapo - 60
Jono - 60
SuperKD - 59  
Cameeel - 59
Voltman - 59  
Alternative - 59 
BoyBrumby - 59
Sir B.I - 57
Ausage - 56
Howardj - 55
Heath DS - 54
MikeW - 53
Josh - 52
NewZT - 52
DCYE - 51
Vic_Orthodox - 49
Hoggy - 45
. Pasag tips a perfect round, the only tipster this week to do so

. A big jump for Cameeel and Pasag, whilst BoyBrumby falls out of the top ten for the first time

pasag

RTDAS
Only misses the game vs the dees though will be back for your mob, Davey vs Davey ruck duel please.
Was talking about the 8/8, never like seeing people out though it won't make much of a difference as we'll thrash you no matter who was coming back into the side.

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
Did what we had to do against poor old Melbourne today. Love how Brad Dick, after years of being a target of disgust and ridicule (mainly from myself) has suddenly put in two blinders. Hope he can keep something like this form up and actually be AFL-quality for the rest of his career, as opposed to regressing back to being as useful as a used franger but keeping his spot on the list on the back of a day out against the wooden spooners.

Am loving seeing Didak back. Just about creamed myself when he did kicked that goal with a mid-air hack - had done something equally skillful around the boundary line (but unfortunately was on the wrong side of said line) two minutes before that.

Presti would have been dirty that one of the others (Shaw IIRC) gave away a free to Robbo, from which he got his solitary goal. Only time he went outside of arms reach of him all day, would have duck-egged him for sure otherwise. I know people rate Scarlett as one of the all-time greats, and love what he gives the team in terms of creativity, but if Presti keeps anything like this form up, and doesn't get an All-Australian, it will be a ridiculous joke. He's dominated everyone he's been put on this year, all without the hassle of actually getting a possession himself :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.