• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** IPL 2009

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Another Choke coming. Sorry Knight Riders fan, it is over for you.
It is creditable that they have given a fight till now. 38 to win off 18. Surely I wont blame the Knight Riders if they can't win this one. It has been a tight game.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So? .... Admire your ability to comment on something that's not even implied :laugh:
The point is that even though Kiwis might be biased towards their team there's none here who would ever go so far as to think, were he from New Zealand, Mishra>Vettori in T20. And i'm the proof of that, because if there's anyone in the world who thinks Mishra is better than someone at something, it's me.

ret

International Debutant
The point is that even though Kiwis might be biased towards their team there's none here who would ever go so far as to think, were he from New Zealand, Mishra>Vettori in T20. And i'm the proof of that, because if there's anyone in the world who thinks Mishra is better than someone at something, it's me.
looks like you haven't met too many ppl

Last edited:

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
looks like you haven't met too many ppl
I don't mean it literally. There's not a bigger fan of Mishra on the forum, and I find it hard to put across a case for him being better in T20 than Vettori. What chance do the rest have?

jimbles

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I watched every game I could. Really enjoyed the IPL, though at times I found the time outs annoyying. However, it was good to watch and enjoyable, with some funny moments too! Also, the cheerleaders were nice to watch too!

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Fake IPL Player:

Dildo's [Shah Rukh Khan] managed to find some investors. He will sell some stake in the franchise but will continue to own it. It's final now. It will be announced in abt 10 days.

ret

International Debutant
I don't mean it literally. There's not a bigger fan of Mishra on the forum, and I find it hard to put across a case for him being better in T20 than Vettori. What chance do the rest have?
this is getting funny! .... So you are saying that you are the biggest Mishra fan on this forum and expecting me to take your word for that and judge things based on how you would you go abt it! .... great! I respect your belief but saying that to me is like me telling you that I am the king of the world [or whatever blah blah], and then telling you that if a king like me thinks this then what chance rest have. [I am not a jackass to comment along that lines but am merely drawing parallels by giving an example I could think of. I am surprised that I have to spoon feed so much :wallbash: ]

anyways, I said

if Mishra had been a Kiwi bowler and Vettori an Indian one, these kiwi guys would be saying the opposite :p
which just implies that some guys will say that a player from their country is better [esp if they are following the IPL for that reason], that's it .... and the symbol :p implies that it's not to be taken seriously and it's a fun comment w/ no harm intended!

and we are here debating if a self proclaimed biggest Mishra fan woudn't think blah blah what chance do others have 8-)

Last edited: