• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** IPL 2009

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I was checking out George Bailey's stats on cricket archive. He is a useful player to have who is improving every season. Has improved his conversion rate in FC and only needs to be a bit more consistent to become a very good player.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Alternative says:
Yo man

Alternative says:
why would you drop Ishant??

Alternative says:
seriously wtff

Pratyush says:
they are ****s

Pratyush says:
big ****s

ret

International Debutant
If Bailey does well then CSK can consider playing him in place of someone like Oram

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
If Bailey does well then CSK can consider playing him in place of someone like Oram
Yeah. Oram is not working for them and is the only weak link in an otherwise solid Chennai line up. (Tyagi though promising is the other not so strong player though)

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah. Oram is not working for them and is the only weak link in an otherwise solid Chennai line up. (Tyagi though promising is the other not so strong player though)
Tyagi is okay. Get Bailey in for Oram and you have yourself a brilliant side.

ret

International Debutant
Originally Posted by alternative View Post
Worst team, deadset.
Even a throw from close range for a run out chance cannot be accurate. ****ed up team.
one of my friends based in Kol had to say this "For All The Miseries Of KKR All I Can Say Is....Agar Haarte Huye Jeetnewaale Ko Baazigar Kehte Hai Toh Jeette Jeette Haarnewaale Ko Knightrider Kehte Hai"

ret

International Debutant
^ haha, let's wait for the game to get over

though I have saved it on my laptop if a change is needed :ph34r: