• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

Flem274*

123/5
Napier has a lot to answer for. Marshall and McIntosh.

Heh, bit early to post squads but why not?

Guptill
Ingram (na na na na na na na)
Flynn
Taylor (consecutive test hundreds btw, slipped under the radar with that one a bit coz we're losing)
Ryder
Oram
McCullum
Vettori
Patel
O'Brien
Martin

12. Franklin (no room with two spinners, plus the other two are more accurate, Franklins test career could be doomed in SL :()
13. Broom (deserves a go)
14. Butler
15. Arnel

Howsie

International Captain
I would take Cumming to open with Guptill, Redmond is no chance. Don't know about Ingram I haven't seen to much of him.

Howsie

International Captain
Napier has a lot to answer for. Marshall and McIntosh.

Heh, bit early to post squads but why not?

Guptill
Ingram (na na na na na na na)
Flynn
Taylor (consecutive test hundreds btw, slipped under the radar with that one a bit coz we're losing)
Ryder
Oram
McCullum
Vettori
Patel
O'Brien
Martin

12. Franklin (no room with two spinners, plus the other two are more accurate, Franklins test career could be doomed in SL :()
13. Broom (deserves a go)
14. Butler
15. Arnel
Broom?

He hasn't done much this season, Kane Williamson had a better season.

Howsie

International Captain
Broom?

He hasn't done much this season, Kane Williamson had a better season.
Yeah let's take our most talented young batsmen to Sri Lanka to face the best off-spinner ever and the new sensation Mendis. I'm sure he would be fine8-)

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Steve with the weather report: "To all watching the commentary online - I live 1 minute from the ground and there is no doubt WHATSOEVER that play is finished for the day. It's a wellington special out there! Poor luck for India but perhaps next time posting a chasing team 600+ when they made 200 or so in the first innings was a little over the top..."