• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

JBH001

International Regular
90kph is not a 'faster' delivery for Harbhajan. He has been bowling around 90-91kph all series on average.

He has bowled a bit slower than usual in this series. In his better spells he has gone at about 85 kph on average. And been all the better for it.

shankar

International Debutant
Zaheer finally coming around the wicket. He looks so much more threatening to the right-hander when he does that.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
He has bowled a bit slower than usual in this series. In his better spells he has gone at about 85 kph on average. And been all the better for it.
I try to keep a note at bowling speeds of Harbhajan (I don't know why), and I'm pretty sure he has been about 90kph average. Haven't written it down, so I could be wrong, but I'm pretty confident about that. I think the wind has really helped him this game.

Flem274*

123/5
You're probably right that they won't drop McIntosh yet. He has a 100, which is more than most can say.

Ingram is the only remaining NZ domestic opener who's had a decent record for a couple of seasons but hasn't played for NZ yet. On that basis they'll probably 'give him a go' and he'll fail just like Papps, Bell, Redmond and McIntosh.

(notice absence of Craig Cumming's name :p)
Ingram since FC recall in 2005 has been averaging something ridiculous.

I can't see him averaging more than 25-35 at test level though. Great eye, but no footwork. Could be a Trescothick or Sehwag, and doesn't have the short ball weakness that McIntosh has, but sadly I see him being a bit of a Sinclair. He'd score like 2 hundreds, 3 fifties and 10 scores under 10 in 20 innings of tests if he was given the chance imo. As big a fan as I am, I'm skeptical that Ingram is the answer.

He kicks McIntosh, Papps and Bells arse though.