• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

Days of Grace

International Captain
And it's over.

The players shake hands and the trophy is being bought out to present to India.

New Zealand have thrown the game away. Why? Because they were batting second after the opposition posted a moderate total. **** them. **** them all. **** Jesse. **** Ross. **** them all.

Days of Grace

International Captain
There is one more reason why NZ are having a major fail here: because I am watching it.

Of course, when I go to work on a weekday, NZ score 600+

But when I actually take the time to watch it: major fail. **** you NZ.

Days of Grace

International Captain
New Zealand: not a test quality team. Records against them shouldn't count. **** 'em.

Vettori must almost want to give up. But, to be fair, Dan, we are batting in the 2nd innngs of the match. It was always gonna happen. And you knew it.

biased indian

International Coach
we should finish them off below 200....where SS when we ned him the most. hope he does, they will score 200 + prediction, now

Flem274*

123/5
New Zealand: not a test quality team. Records against them shouldn't count. **** 'em.

Vettori must almost want to give up. But, to be fair, Dan, we are batting in the 2nd innngs of the match. It was always gonna happen. And you knew it.
I see a career in drama ahead of you.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Franklin: Not a number 6.
I see him as being brought in at 6 to have a balance in the team line up. With batting upto Vettori who averages 40 in last 4 years, you have 2 batsmen - Franklin and Vettori trying to do the job of a number 6. Problem is, two not no. 6 players are unreliable compared to a no. 6 player.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
i don't think we should enforce it whatever be the lead...
I know that there is a lot of time left in the game but I would still enforce the follow on just to press home the advantage. The NZ top 3 are unreliable and a fall of early wickets can always mean another 300ish score. NZ are unlikely to make more than 400-425 any way.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
I know that there is a lot of time left in the game but I would still enforce the follow on just to press home the advantage. The NZ top 3 are unreliable and a fall of early wickets can always mean another 300ish score. NZ are unlikely to make more than 400-425 any way.
i think we should press home any 1st innings advantage by batting the 3rd innings, building a substantial lead and taking nz out of any realistic chance of a win...then a 4th innings on a wearing pitch would be even more lethal especially because nz would definitely take a riskier approach by going for broke...if we let them bat again now and they bat well enough to build a deceptively small looking lead, it could be a tricky 4th innings chase for us...