• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in West Indies

stumpski

International Captain
Presumably BST, or they wouldn't be showing another match, would they?
Ground obviously needs a bit more time to dry.

stumpski

International Captain
Toss in 15 minutes. Conditions look pretty good now.

Just been reminded how much we miss Banger. I'd forgotten us collapsing to Wavell Hinds though.

stumpski

International Captain
Pietersen into double figures, for the second time in the series ... I'm sure he'd like to work off all the frustrations of the winter with a big score here.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bopara's crapness is beginning to annoy me. For all the supposed potential and quality I'm doubtful he's going to make it as an international cricketer.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha, maaajor cheating from Darren Sammy there. One of the most blatant non-catches I've seen.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Did he catch that one?
"Cheat" is an ugly word to use, and I would hesitate to use it about anyone where there's any reasonable doubt about whether or not he cheated.

So let's just say that Sammy claiming that catch was surprising and disappointing.

I hope England go on to win it from here.