• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
LOL @ Tendulkar. Sitting on his bat at the other end. Not moving an inch during the entire over no matter what. Not backing up at all, wasn't even looking at Gambhir. That was hilarious.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I guess that was a decent day for us. Need both of these guys to go huge though for mine. See if we can bugger their bowlers before the 3rd Test.

biased indian

International Coach
if some one said 252/4 at the end of day 4 yesterday would have taken it ..this is much much better a good first sesion is all what we need now

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I guess that was a decent day for us. Need both of these guys to go huge though for mine. See if we can bugger their bowlers before the 3rd Test.
Decent? Better than that.

NZ will be very disappointed with that. India will be pleased.

Some Indian posters here (won't mention names) figured this would be over as a contest by today.

Instead India lost one wicket.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Decent? Better than that.

NZ will be very disappointed with that. India will be pleased.

Some Indian posters here (won't mention names) figured this would be over as a contest by today.

Instead India lost one wicket.
Yeah, worried about being too optimistic when it comes to India. Once bitten and all that.

If we do save this match I wonder how Evermind will take it? He seems to have taken Raghav's mantle over quite nicely.

biased indian

International Coach
when was the last time in test match where 1 or no wicket fell on fourth day the one i can remember is the kolkata game aganist Australia

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
If we do save this match I wonder how Evermind will take it? He seems to have taken Raghav's mantle over quite nicely.
Yeah and before those two douches there was some idiot with a Bart Simpson avatar. Can't remember his name.

Every 6-10 months a new anti-Indian idiot comes along. India lose a few matches and they get stuck in, and then India come back and improve (like they've been doing consistently for 2 years now) and they look like idiots, and eventually disappear.