• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Enjoying the Yuvraj avatar personalee. He is a behemoth amongst men. 2nd on the pitch only to the man himself, Iain O'Brien.

Wot a star!

adharcric

International Coach
SS, I've attached your week-long avatar. Feel free to use your own if you can find anything more humiliating than Yuvraj Singh posing in his ODI jersey as a symbol of test cricket. Enjoy.

EDIT: The original wasn't bold enough, hope you like this one.

Attachments

biased indian

International Coach
Ian Smith having a red hot go at Sehwag.

I don't get this. You praise Sehwag when he scores a run-a-ball 300 vs. South Africa, when India are trailing by 600.

But if he goes out playing that way now (he hasn't even been dismissed yet!) then you bag the way he plays, and how he's too aggressive.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. You take the good with the bad with Viru, and he's mainly good!
smith is little annoying now :ph34r:

his new logic is bizzare even if india mange to bat 5 session NZ will only have to score only 80 odd runs..becuase india is scoring @ around 70 runs a session

that was when we where struggling..if we bat 5 session atleast 2 of those will be our sesion we would have scored near to 100 runs...that maen they will need 140 runs to win in one session

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
SS, I've attached your week-long avatar. Feel free to use your own if you can find anything more humiliating than Yuvraj Singh posing in his ODI jersey as a symbol of test cricket. Enjoy.
Tempted to take it for myself frankly.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Jeets

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeets!

Make that a Sehwag avatar! What a chump!! Wooooop Woooop!

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Sehwag goneskis!!!

Man, how good has it been with Vettori's bowling changes with spinners. So many times getting a wicket in the first over.

cric_manic

First Class Debutant
smith is little annoying now :ph34r:

his new logic is bizzare even if india mange to bat 5 session NZ will only have to score only 80 odd runs..becuase india is scoring @ around 70 runs a session

that was when we where struggling..if we bat 5 session atleast 2 of those will be our sesion we would have scored near to 100 runs...that maen they will need 140 runs to win in one session
id still back nz to get 140 in a session

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Sehwag, you ******** ****. Honestly won't mind if he misses the final test with an injury.
Were you upset with the way Sehwag batted in Chennai vs. England?

I think Cricinfo sums it up well:
"Critics will go after him for his shot selection, his supporters will say that's how he plays, why crib when he fails now and then."