• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
153/3 about 35 overs... hmmm you can tell which format NZ prefer.

Just give it a couple more overs and then we'll take the batting power play and go the slog... should be good for 280 at this rate.

Flem274*

123/5
Haha Straw.

Ryder since he's been down at five has been awesome. Radio just read out his scores, think he's had only one score under 50 since he;s been at five.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Who's talking anything about 15 years later? Crowe has been consistent about it for the last 15 years, not a one-off comment.
Are you suggesting that Martin Crowe has been talking about Chris Pringle and his ball tampering issue since 1990. Voltman, I dont want to detail this thread but Please do not expect me to not say anything when you start posting your nonsensical claims and theories of justification of cheating by Kiwi players themselves. Please do come up with some proofs in support of your claims which are based on the Mr. Crowe's hallucinations.

Sigh. Point being the NZers were happy to admit they were cheating because they were highlighting the idiotic double standards in Pakistan. Yes, our umpires in NZ may have been substandard, but the Pakistani officials were as crooked as they come.
No, they didn't admit it when it happened, they remembered it when they had to sell their books. Few buck at the expense of Pakistani Cricketers, which we all know are very easy targets almost all the times isn't such a bad thing.

Nutter

U19 Debutant
Play the ball on its merits imo. If its there then dominate him, if its not then make sure he doesn't **** all over us.
I don't think I've ever been so worried about us playing against spin - part timers like Pathan and Yuvraj were making us look like Glenn McGrath in the ODIs. A fired up Harbhajan in a test match bowling to the likes of Franklin and especially McCullum just makes me uneasy...

Flem274*

123/5
Are you suggesting that Martin Crowe has been talking about Chris Pringle and his ball tampering issue since 1990. Voltman, I dont want to detail this thread but Please do not expect me to not say anything when you start posting your nonsensical claims and theories of justification of cheating by Kiwi players themselves. Please do come up with some proofs in support of your claims which are based on the Mr. Crowe's hallucinations.

No, they didn't admit it when it happened, they remembered it when they had to sell their books. Few buck at the expense of Pakistani Cricketers, which we all know are very easy targets almost all the times isn't such a bad thing.
Yes NZ are liars. Kthnxbi.

Flem274*

123/5
I don't think I've ever been so worried about us playing against spin - part timers like Pathan and Yuvraj were making us look like Glenn McGrath in the ODIs. A fired up Harbhajan in a test match bowling to the likes of Franklin and especially McCullum just makes me uneasy...
When we go to India we'll get destroyed by harbijan and Mishra. Time to clock up 400 whilst we can.

Flem274*

123/5
Nah he'll bag a pair, but he'll take all twenty with his "part-time medium pace" and then get dropped anyway for failing to score runs.

It's getting that silly.
Quietly I'm hoping he destroys India to save his career tbh. Talkback Media opinion is getting pretty worrying.