• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

oitoitoi

State Vice-Captain
With all those half chances missed in the first session I reckon this 2nd will be NZ's, Taylor and Ryder to make hay in the sun, damn your country looks nice! Hopefully I'll be wrong about the former.

ret

International Debutant
100+ runs partnership brings NZ back in but I guess one wkt here and India would be back on top

Athlai

Not Terrible
Jesse in his last four tests has been almost unbeatable.

I'v so jinxed him now.
Jesse's actually working his way up in my books. I think I'm beginning to rate him as our best batsman with Taylor second rather than the other way around.

Well played BFJ. WAG

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Taylor is playing some beautiful shots! He looks real good for a big century.
Think this sums him up perfectly:

32.2 Khan to Taylor, FOUR, overpitched from round the stumps and Taylor leans across to square drive it pleasingly through the off side. He can be a very attractive batsman when he is in the mood

Helps to be dropped early on too.

oitoitoi

State Vice-Captain
Ryder looks really good, a very solid player, the only possible weakness is perhaps he doesn't get the biggest stride forwad when defending. Taylor's looking good now but before lunch, bar one drive, he was all over the shop. India need to break this partnership fast or discounting a Sehwag special it's going to be very tough to win this game. Was just watching an episode of Flight of the Conchords, hilarious, they returned to NZ, is the series over?

JBH001

International Regular
Things looking good for our lads. Franklin really needs to take this opportunity, even though he is not a test number 6, and hoping McCullum puts the Indian attack to the sword later in the innings if Taylor and Ryder continue batting the way they are, and both ton up. I am a bit surprised to see Harbhajan get so little bowling thus far, the wicket really seems to have flattened out, and it would be good to spell the pacers a little, and have a spinner setting up shop at one end.