• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Anyone pumped for next weekend? Can't wait for the big opener next Thursday. Carn the Tiges, prove just how overrated the Carlton football club is.

Noble One

Becoming very excited for the start of the new AFL season, spent the entire afternoon finalising my dream team. Still undecided about which rookies to go with, will depend on lineups announced next week.

Noble One

I also joined the CW AFL C'ship on AFL Dream Team if thats fine with everyone? I had an extra league spot open.

Anyone catch the doco last night, "The Essence Of The Game"? Incredibly well made, Jonathan Brown is god.

howardj

International Coach
Richmond v Carlton
Hawthorn v Geelong
Collingwood v Adelaide
Brisbane v West Coast
St Kilda v Sydney
Melbourne v Nth Melbourne
Port Adelaide v Essendon
Fremantle v Western Bulldogs

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Richmond v Carlton
Hawthorn v Geelong
Collingwood v Adelaide
Brisbane v West Coast
St Kilda v Sydney
Port Adelaide v Essendon

Week one is always a toughie.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Richmond v Carlton
Hawthorn v Geelong
Collingwood v Adelaide
Brisbane v West Coast
St Kilda v Sydney
Port Adelaide v Essendon

mikeW

Rekon we'll lose by around 4-5 goals but wouldn't suprise me if we got up. We have a good record in recent times of causing upsets in rd 1.

howardj

International Coach
Have got a $30 @ $3.06 Multi on Collingwood, Nth Melbourne and Geelong to win this weekend.

Good value these Multi bets.

Status
Not open for further replies.