• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Would be really nice having Mishy in the team so we have someone who consistently takes it away from the batsmen.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Wish McCullum played like this every time he came out to bat in Tests.

We should just always tell him we're 7 wickets down and 500 runs behind.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Can't see straight darts getting a good batsman out. Really flat all around here from us.

profernity

U19 Debutant
Wish McCullum played like this every time he came out to bat in Tests.

We should just always tell him we're 7 wickets down and 500 runs behind.

It would have to be an elaborate plan, everyone would have to be in on it, including the scoreboard staff and umpires.

I had thought that after watching him in the T20s and ODIs he was working on being more responsible, but why that hasn't translated to tests is beyond me.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
In to the 80s he goes. But it's the 90s where he always gets out, isn't it? I remember a 99, a 97, a 95...

Athlai

Not Terrible
It would have to be an elaborate plan, everyone would have to be in on it, including the scoreboard staff and umpires.

I had thought that after watching him in the T20s and ODIs he was working on being more responsible, but why that hasn't translated to tests is beyond me.
My elaborate plan involves a cupboard a black bag and masking tape.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That evens it out, I think. Don't think he touched that one.

Nice innings though from O'Brien. Did all that was asked of him and then some.