• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This Kiwi commentator who's on now is hoping that a good net in Napier will turn this around for them? Okay.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Heh, but really I'd rather be watching a Miley Cyrus marathon than sit through two more hours of this. Just want to be there when Sachin gives us his MOTM speech.
Why watch a game you don't like?

This Kiwi commentator who's on now is hoping that a good net in Napier will turn this around for them? Okay.
Yes, as there is nothing NZ can do to overcome this amazing Indian team. Indian don't even need to show up. 8-)

It was Scott Styris, and he was being diplomatic. :sleep:

duffer

Why watch a game you don't like?

Yes, as there is nothing NZ can do to overcome this amazing Indian team. Indian don't even need to show up. 8-)
It's not the game I don't like it's just this passage of play.

And geez, not this knickers in a knot stuff again. Was more of a comment that a good net is a bit of a reach in order to turn these things around. They're shot of confidence right now and it's a mountain to climb in order to win the series now especially with the top order batting like it is.

Athlai

Not Terrible
DWTA

Guptill is in form
-
Flynn is in form
Taylor needs a good net
Ryder is in form
-
McCullum is McCullum
Vettori is in good form with the bat and poor with the ball
-
O'Brien good form
Martin good form

Its basically a fill the gaps and hope Vettori comes good with the ball and Taylor with the bat.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
It's not the game I don't like it's just this passage of play.

And geez, not this knickers in a knot stuff again. Was more of a comment that a good net is a bit of a reach in order to turn these things around. They're shot of confidence right now and it's a mountain to climb in order to win the series now especially with the top order batting like it is.
Short on confidence? Yes.
But all they need is for things to click to give India a run for their money.

Knickers in a knot? Why is that?
You said something that came off as condescending, and I responded with something to equal it. I don't see the problem.

duffer

Kiwininja said:
Knickers in a knot? Why is that?
You said something that came off as condescending, and I responded with something to equal it. I don't see the problem.
Um no, all I said was that I thought the commentator(Styris) said something which was a bit far fetched in my mind and you decided to get precious. But of course it's the goal of every Indian fan to belittle New Zealand Cricket at every opportunity they can. Terribly sorry for forgetting that fact.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha, O'Brien didn't realise McCullum had called for a run. Embarrassing.

Made it in the end though.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Um no, all I said was that I thought the commentator(Styris) said something which was a bit far fetched in my mind and you decided to get precious.
Not precious, just pointing out how condescending such a comment is by taking it further and adding some roll eyes, as its far from far fetched.

But sorry, I forgot that NZ shouldn't be given any respect.

duffer

Not precious, just pointing out how condescending such a comment is by taking it further and adding some roll eyes, as its far from far fetched.

But sorry, I forgot that NZ shouldn't be given any respect.
Haha I disagreed with what Styris said and instead of attacking what I disagreed with you decided to be a smartass and respond with some dire "woe is me rolleyes" post.

That was getting precious, at least with Athlai's post he attacked what I was arguing instead of having a cry about poor little NZC not getting any respect despite them being beaten soundly in the ODI's and in this match.