• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
The conversation:

"He hasn't been bowling his doosra"
"Yea, well we know why"
"Yea"
"Well, he has been called for it before"
"Yea, well it's hard to do it without that little flick of...you know...I want to say wrist"

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Cricinfo commentators have obviously never watched Vettori bat before:

Sharma to Vettori, FOUR, I've lost count of the number of runs squeezed past the slip cordon, he opens the face of the bat but the ball takes the outside edge and sails past second slip and gully

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
As I'm not watching, is Harbhajan getting any turn? Is there still much movement around for fast bowlers?
He's getting the odd one to turn a lot, but mostly it's pretty gentle. As for the seamers, they're largely relying on swing at the moment.

Nishan

U19 Cricketer
this happens quite often when NZ plays test cricket! tail wag from number 7,8,9. It is often a good policy to send out a complete out of depth top order follwed by one of the best number 8 batsman to ever play test cricket.

Blakey

State Vice-Captain
I've somehow blinked and during that single blink, Luca is ten or so away from a century. What the ****.

Does this constitute a jinx?

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Ryder playing the perfect innings to date. Is this part of his natural game? If so, McCullum take note.
Yep, Ryder has excellent defensive technique, one of the reasons why his FC average is so good. Still prone to the occasional flirtation with danger though.