• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

Howsie

International Captain
Wow Thompson is poo house, he is so much better then is fellow left-armer who is what 40kmph faster.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wow Thompson is poo house, he is so much better then is fellow left-armer who is what 40kmph faster.
Yeah he is pretty painful to watch. His best chance of a wicket is probably India not respecting him at all and doing something stupid.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah he is pretty painful to watch. His best chance of a wicket is probably India not respecting him at all and doing something stupid.
He's usually a bit better than this. That's not to say he's world class, but this is an unusually poor effort from him. Great batting, though.

duffer

Makes batting seem meaningless to me. Doesn't earn his runs. No respect for his wicket. No thought behind his shots. Just the vibe I get.
Yeah but just because it might appear on the surface that way doesn't make it true. Anyways I love watching him butcher attacks, he's the antithesis of classy Indian batting and brings heaps of variety to our lineup which makes me enjoy watching us bat more.

Evermind

International Debutant
D/L or full 50, this match looks like it has only 1 result from hereon...

Wish I could watch this carnage. :(

duffer

He's usually a bit better than this. That's not to say he's world class, but this is an unusually poor effort from him. Great batting, though.
Yeah, I guess first impressions of his bowling for me aren't exactly awe inspiring.