• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in West Indies

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You make suggestions that i should "go elsewhere" and accuse me of being some "banned member" (even though a mod has confirmed that i'm not) and you think i'm the "bad guy" here? 8-) , my tone wouldn't be so brash if you'd shown a little more respect in the first place, you wanna question someones future on this forum?, look in the mirror, i'm happy to have fruitful debates with people who are man enough to accept what they've said and not flip flop every two seconds thanks.
Pipe down you two, there's some quality cricket going on here. It's about time we got some in this series.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
You make suggestions that i should "go elsewhere" and accuse me of being some "banned member" (even though a mod has confirmed that i'm not) and you think i'm the "bad guy" here? 8-) , my tone wouldn't be so brash if you'd shown a little more respect in the first place, you wanna question someones future on this forum?, look in the mirror, i'm happy to have fruitful debates with people who are man enough to accept what they've said and not flip flop every two seconds thanks.
I don't show respect to people who make repeated idiotic posts. BTW, Cribb hasn't confirmed anything - he's given some possibilities.

Nor do I accept I've said something I haven't, incidentally. I certainly don't accept I've said something because someone who wants to kick-up a fuss over something would like me to have said it.

Anyway, I imagine you'll be on most ignore-lists before too long, so I'm not going to be responding to any more of your posts unless there's very good reason. And in this thread, let's see whether this game turns-out interesting.

Uppercut

England spinners actually looking dangerous together. Suppose everything happens once, just wish they'd done it in India. Chanderpaul is playing a dangerous game, been agonisingly close to being caught twice now.
The second one was Hinds. But yeah, wow.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Reckon Chanders has this covered to be honest. WI to win with 5 wickets and 3 overs to spare, Gayle with Chanders at the crease.

Hinds to make forty odd.

Zinzan

What exactly is Gayle's injury that saw him bowl in England's last innings, but not bat ?

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Panesar helping to force a result again... oh wait.

Time for Anderson or Broad to a have quick burst at his end I think.

WindieWeathers

International Regular
I don't show respect to people who make repeated idiotic posts.
So don't complain about my posts when that's the exact logic i've followed

BTW, Cribb hasn't confirmed anything - he's given some possibilities.
Erm i'd think him responding to my prior post about your frivolous "accusation" and me still being able to post right now would give you a clue wouldn't it?

Nor do I accept I've said something I haven't, incidentally. I certainly don't accept I've said something because someone who wants to kick-up a fuss over something would like me to have said it.
Well it doesn't really matter if you wish to remain in denial the bottom line is everyone can see it for themselves, you were making excuses, it's that simple.

Anyway, I imagine you'll be on most ignore-lists before too long, so I'm not going to be responding to any more of your posts unless there's very good reason. And in this thread, let's see whether this game turns-out interesting.
Wft is this a school playground?..:unsure: , SPEAK FOR YOURSELF, you can ignore my posts till the cows come home because guess what?, I COULDN'T GIVE A MONKEYS.. :laugh: , i'll talk about cricket as intelligently as anyone else here, but if people wanna take shots at me but can't handle a response then that's not my problem.

Last edited:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Erm i'd think him responding to my prior post about your frivolous "accusation" and me still being able to post right now would give you a clue wouldn't it?
No. He doesn't have banning powers.
Well it doesn't really matter if you wish to remain in denial the bottom line is everyone can see it for themselves, you were making excuses, it's that simple.
You can see, others can't. Your vision is poor, others' isn't.