• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good bowling change by Ponting, Siddle's in everything. Looking forward to seeing them wrap up the tail after lunch.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Good to see Australia win here. This is going to be a very interesting next 1-2 years in Test cricket I feel. Really look forward to it!

inbox24

International Debutant
How did you end up liking cricket? Aren't you chinese by ethnicity?
Yes I moved here when I was 6 and one day in 1998/99 season I was so bored I ended up watching and grew to like it. I think it was the Ashes series when Australia we beginning it's supremacy. Still remember Steve Waugh batting with MacGill and McGrath near the end of the day, and Darren Gough removed them both promptly.

pasag

RTDAS
Would bring Lee back in without a second thought. Carried the side for nearly two years, deserves more than some Indian tests and a few unlucky tests where his foot was broken before I lose faith in him.

So much knee-jerk re: this attack.
Spot on.

re this series: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't know what you Aussie fans would do if you actually didn't have a good team. You guys were going bonkers over this team, and it doesn't seem that bad.

Briony

International Debutant
Australia should win imminently with SA's dreadful tail ready to come into play.

A great win and probably unexpected. The only disappointment from a world cricket perspective is that SA barely showed up which is an indictment upon them on their own soil. They seemed to lack intensity whereas we took a punt on new blokes who have risen to the task set. Our batsmen have sold their wickets much more dearly and the bowlers have been disciplined and lethal at times. There's still room for improvement in our fielding with some catches going down. Luckily they weren't as costly as for instance the one Graeme Smith dropped on day one.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Borrowin' some lines from Nelly:

"We.. are.. number one - no matter if you like it
Here take it sit down and write it
We.. are.. number one
Hey hey hey hey hey hey - now let me ask you man
What does it take to be number one?
Two is not a winner and three nobody remembers (hey)
What does it take to be number one?
Hey hey hey hey.."