• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in West Indies

Langeveldt

Soutie
How biased is the cricinfo commentary today? Shocking really, it's easier to be impartial when you are typing I'd have thought

75.1 Panesar to Chanderpaul, 1 run, nudged to leg

Right, here we go. More cricket. Last session of the day. Come on - we can do this. Panesar to continue

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How biased is the cricinfo commentary today? Shocking really, it's easier to be impartial when you are typing I'd have thought

Right, here we go. More cricket. Last session of the day. Come on - we can do this. Panesar to continue
I believe he's referring to how difficult the cricket's been to watch. The whole commentary is littered with references to how dull the match has been.

Well, not exactly that. But something like it.

Last edited:

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Who's we? I thought you supported SA

pskov

International 12th Man

Referring to being able to stay awake watching to the end of the day, not a partisan comment.

Jigga988

State 12th Man
It is annoying that Monty can bowl quicker than me off no run up...
Lies surely... how old are you (btw not meant in a 'make-funnish' way, just curious)

not looking forward to OD series, we got no chance without Gayle, Bravo, and possibly Taylor and Chanders... Edwards and Sarwan could also get rested...

pskov

International 12th Man
Lies surely... how old are you (btw not meant in a 'make-funnish' way, just curious)

not looking forward to OD series, we got no chance without Gayle, Bravo, and possibly Taylor and Chanders... Edwards and Sarwan could also get rested...
Have you ever been speed gunned? 65 mph is a lot quicker in real life than it looks on telly.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Was referring to the quicker ball at 67mph, I top at 65mph. I am 17, I know it is slightly below average, but I am definitely not slow for my age and level.

Jigga988

State 12th Man
Have you ever been speed gunned? 65 mph is a lot quicker in real life than it looks on telly.
I know it's not as easy as it looks on tele, just thought Manee was an adult, i.e. in his twentys or thirty's or something... and if this was the case then that pace would hardly have been that spectacular...

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
If this idiot fast bowler was 18 he might just make a Minor County XI to learn his trade. To see him playing Test Cricket for England is pathetic.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
I can't see why Amjad has the new ball instead of Broad. Not least because of how often Broad has dismissed Chanderpaul in this series.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member

No such thing as 'no chance' when you're playing England.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Whilst Anderson hasn't been outstanding, he's deserved better than his figures suggest in this series. Yet another play & miss there.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Whilst Anderson hasn't been outstanding, he's deserved better than his figures suggest in this series. Yet another play & miss there.
Yeah, has been the case for Anderson a lot since last summer, before when he would often get better figures than deserved

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
The silver lining of all this (and the previous 2 years) is that England have declined massively but they have done so whilst being horribly mismanaged and having no clear selection policy.

Its been a mess. However, at least we have not been horrible whilst bringing our 'A' game.