• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
I thought I'd never say this but send that joker Munaf back to his village in India never to bother the ODI or Test team again, that was the most pathetic piece of **** I have ever seen.

Athlai

Not Terrible
334 runs scored despite losing so many wickets so quickly. Reckon if Vettori was in the attack this could have been a completely different game. (Captaincy too I suppose)

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
What a relief. Kumar gets one wicket and finishes the innings.

This match was a farce. The Indians were just plain lucky to bat first in AMI, target Southee and Ryder, get the most of a flat deck, short boundaries and withdrawn boundary ropes. They were lucky to take ten Kiwi wickets despite horrendous fielding, rubbish bowling from Munaf and Yuvraj and flat-pitch weaknesses. They made a massive total like this not look threatening. The Kiwis threw it away in a few overs of madness. But does it really matter? Everyone remembers the sixes and fours, and the huge totals scored by both teams.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Would've been a ridiculous game for the neutrals mind you but I'm pretty ****ed off right now. Ah well, hit the club hit the piss hopefully I can forget the second innings ever happened.
Yeah thats it, rub it in to NZ fans, you won by 58 runs. You win the "Condescending poster of the year" award - well played

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah thats it, rub it in to NZ fans, you won by 58 runs. You win the "Condescending poster of the year" award - well played
Ugh, not my intentions at all but you must agree that India did everything to **** that up and were lucky to dfend such a big total. But yeah, let's all take this personally.

Evermind

International Debutant
I don't think so. India were piss poor in the second innings and the fans have a right to be irritated.

Did you see that Munaf spell? Some of the worst bowling you'll see in international cricket.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Munaf obviously had a shocker here - we all saw it - but I think you're all over-reacting a little bit.
Really? I have been his biggest supporter on this forum but after the lack of discipline shown by Munaf here, is he worth a place in the ODI team? We are looking for top spot in ODI and Test cricket and although Munaf has the potential to be a part of it, he lacks any sort of mental strength to fulfil it.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Munaf obviously had a shocker here - we all saw it - but I think you're all over-reacting a little bit.
Not really, he's been consistently poor for a long time now.

And its not as if he has ANY other skills or attributes that he can compensate with when he bowls poorly. At least with Irfan, God bless his pie-chucking, can bat and field quite well.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't think so. India were piss poor in the second innings and the fans have a right to be irritated.
We were pretty poor with the ball and in the field too, remember.

Not to mention the woeful middle-order batting and brainless running.

Last edited:

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

Did you see that Munaf spell? Some of the worst bowling you'll see in international cricket.
It was the pathetic efforts in the field which got me more. I knew Munaf was rubbish but I never expected an international team to come out thinking they'd won the game before the second innings even started. We were just lucky that we managed to get the score we did because on a normal day that is a loss with that kind of effort, some of that fielding was club level.