• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

Evermind

International Debutant
MotM = Tend

Any idea what's up with his injury? Forget about the ODIs - will he be ok for the tests?

99*

International Debutant
Good lord, that was confusing.

And another goes. Despite the good start this is one of the worst batting shows I've ever seen from us.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
That one kept a little low but McGlashan really played it terribly considering he was essentially trying to defend it. Strange innings.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
And another goes. Despite the good start this is one of the worst batting shows I've ever seen from us.
Yeah, dreadful. Only Elliott has made it to double figures since the openers left!

99*

International Debutant
So, next game:

McCullum
Ryder
Guptil
Taylor
Elliott
Oram
McGlashan (?)
Butler
Vettori
Someone
O'Brien

?

If it wasn't for his bowling today I'd have Oram out, but who is the last man, neither Mills nor Southee have look at all attacking but there isn't much else to fall back on.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
So, next game:

McCullum
Ryder
Guptil
Taylor
Elliott
Oram
McGlashan (?)
Butler
Vettori
Someone
O'Brien

?

If it wasn't for his bowling today I'd have Oram out, but who is the last man, neither Mills nor Southee have look at all attacking but there isn't much else to fall back on.
Has to be Mills. He looks short of a gallop but he needs to play to get fit again; no point leaving him out.

_Ed_

I thought Mills did well today, 2-58 in an innings of 390 is a solid effort.

Zinzan

Oh man....just back, left when McCullum was run-out, suspected a collapse, but not quite this bad tbh. Such a shame after giving themselves an outside chance after 20 overs

Evermind

International Debutant
So, next game:

McCullum
Ryder
Guptil
Taylor
Elliott
Oram
McGlashan (?)
Butler
Vettori
Someone
O'Brien

?

Mills >>>>>>>> Southee. Not even close.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Butler misses a straight one from Yuvraj, which hits the stumps. Visibly upset. That was a six-ball which happened to get a wicket.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Southee hits a straight one by Praveen over long-on, and Sehwag missed a catch. He just wasn't tall enough. Or didn't jump high enough. Two such catching chances not taken at the boundary.