• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Smaller boundaries do not help either.
Yeah definitely. Hardly a cricket ground.

Should over-compensate with a bowling track. Yes this is a bit two-paced, but a fast outfield and small boundaries = 330+ almost every time.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Once again India put in a powerplay when the spinner comes on removing them from the attack and in all likelihood from their full bowling quota. Probably more effective when we're playing Vettori but ITSTL.

Flem274*

123/5
Two paced did someone say? ****!

That means Bhaji will have some help in the second dig.

Need to win this game lads, make Indian cricinfo posters stfu.

I won't care about the ODIs if we win the tests though, but that involves bowling this lot out.

Flem274*

123/5
Once again India put in a powerplay when the spinner comes on removing them from the attack and in all likelihood from their full bowling quota. Probably more effective when we're playing Vettori but ITSTL.
Patel just struggles to bowl economically, much better for tests where he can attack with some protection and a wicket that might actualy give him a hand.

Flem274*

123/5
So is Brendan "Bulldog" (as some described him today) McCullum setting really attacking fields? Can see him doing that tbh, but I don't think flat ODI pitches are the best place for a really attacking captain that I imagine he would be.

Now that i say that, you'll all report that he posted men in the top stands from ball one.:ph34r:

Athlai

Not Terrible
Patel just struggles to bowl economically, much better for tests where he can attack with some protection and a wicket that might actualy give him a hand.
What I was saying is that India have yet again pushed the spinner out of the attack by invoking their powerplay when the spinner starts their spell. Which makes us in turn bring back our seamers earlier than we'd like to and ****s up our death bowling. Patel is no Vettori but this is certainly a plan on their part to muck up our attack.

Flem274*

123/5
Elliott hasn't had a go, interesting. He's>>>>Ryder with the ball, might be able to go for under 50, unlike the rest bar Oram.

To Athlai: Yeah thats a good point, should've clicked to that in your OP.:ph34r:

99*

International Debutant
Doull: "They need a senior bowler."

Who Doull? All of them are being bashed. Who do you want you ****wit, Larsen? Hadlee? Taylor?