• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

Flem274*

123/5
My God how dificult is it to bowl a dot ball? Our bowling attack for 12 odd months has been the only reason we win ODIs, this is not good.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
My God how dificult is it to bowl a dot ball? Our bowling attack for 12 odd months has been the only reason we win ODIs, this is not good.
Good batting from India or not, our bowling in the last few games has been utter rubbish

Craig

World Traveller
Jesse Ryder despite going for 13, was not that bad bowling, rather impressive batting :mellow:

We'll be chasing 360.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm switching channels, less painful to watch the NZ women get thrashed than the NZ men :cool:

Flem274*

123/5
Just when people in the NZ sport mainstream public were finally starting to wake up to the quality of Mills and co., this happens.

The live scoring tab I have on firefox is irritating me, it was on 147, now 159, it'll be 170 by the end of my post.

India have a truly awesome batting line up, probably the only batting line up in the world without a hole in it.

GGG

State Captain
400? I am off to bed, wake up to catch the end off our innings... damn where is the rain now.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
This is domination.

Yuvraj and Sachin eating up this poor bowling in the batting power-play.