• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I hate front-foot no-balls with a passion. I know you're steaming in at a decent pace, but how ****ing hard is it to sort out where your foot lands? And then you go and make the same mistake not once but twice (and get away with the second one)? Useless.
Agrees, utter crap from Mills, even the non-no-balls in that over were easy pickings. He's looking like a broken horse right now

Zinzan

Absolutely pathetic shot by Sehwag, you feel thats a result of the luck he's had in the last few Innings

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
English Presidents? :huh:

Shocking shot from Sehwag. Just lazy batting, he didn't bother playing himself in and just thought he could slog from the start.

Zinzan

What rationale for Southee returning? Was clearly our weakest seamer in the Aussie oneday series

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
This is **** from NZ.

No consistency at all. Almost every 2nd or 3rd ball down legside.

Hope Sachin bats the 50. Looking great! :)

Zinzan

I shudder at the prospects of India's total after 50 overs without Vettori at the bowling crease. 350ish anyone? I'm predicting Patel to get murdered, hope I'm wrong of course.

Zinzan

Hope Patel does well, so surprised that O'Brien got dropped, looked great in Wellington.
Yeah, interested in the rationale on O'Brien's dropping, at least he's a wicket taker.

Would've played N McCullum ahead of Patel tbh, have a feeling he'll be cannon-fodder for the Indian's today

Athlai

Not Terrible
Na couldn't play Nathan McCullum he'd have went for 80 odd if he bowled his full ten. At least Patel has the chance to pick up a few wickets. Wouldn't have minded if we played Southee instead of Patel and kept O'Brien in the team though. Do we really need a spinner on this pitch?