• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good because he was an arrogant **** at the time which is why guys like Warnie took such delight in humiliating him.

Hughes going nuts!
Yeah I think I remember a story from around his debut against Australia where he was giving it to M.Waugh when he was batting and Waugh said something along the lines of 'You'd better be able to bat'...understandably the team took great delight in his complete inability to pick anything Warne bowled. Ended up not even being able to pick his nose.

Langeveldt

Soutie
:laugh:

Yeah, Morkel 7 overs for 43...with a maiden.

Better still, how about talking about how Hughes would probably manage a far better average against Warne than Cullinan did.
Think its the worst thing I've ever seen, half expecting Ian Bell to come out and hit a hundred

Langeveldt

Soutie
What is with the Cullinan baiting? Yeah he was a good batsman who couldn't lay a bat on the most talented bowler of all time.. Great

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good junior participation, just about every kid in Australia would play cricket in the summer and their football code in winter.

Good domestic comp, 6.5 million people for one team in NSW and 5 million for Victoria makes these teams especially strong at full strength. Vic during the season, and NSW when the test players back

I didn't realise everyone in each state played cricket...:happy:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What is with the Cullinan baiting? Yeah he was a good batsman who couldn't lay a bat on the most talented bowler of all time.. Great
Boys have got the ****s that he's done nothing but ****-can Hughes as hes pasted the bowling to all parts.

Just makes him sound like a bit of a prick, begrudging a kid his dues.