• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Depends how the bowlers develop. If you have 3 quality seamers, and North becomes the real deal at 6, you don't need Watson (awaits hell to descend for saying that). Play McGain as a front line spinner with the three quicks, and North as a back up spinner.

Edit: hope no damage to anyone or anything in Melbourne. Mainly coz I'm going there for work in a week or two.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Why not just ask Watson to become a batsman good enough to hold his own in the top 5, and if his bowling's a more than useful part time option then great?

An inferior version of Jacques Kallis.

pasag

RTDAS
For everyone talking about the Melbourne earth tremor. God how surreal was that? Sitting on the couch and was worried a plane was falling out of the sky or something totally illogical was occurring.
The one a few years back (2006?) felt a lot worse, in my area anyways.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
The one a few years back (2006?) felt a lot worse, in my area anyways.
I have felt a few over the years, but this was the longest by far. Something to tell the kids one day "I survived the Melbourne Earthquake of March 09".

Briony

International Debutant
Cullinan still ripping into Hughes. How about talking about how **** your bowlers have been, ****.
The fact that he can make so many runs with the **** technique they're describing is surely reason enough for them to question the tripe their bowlers are serving up. Morkel should not play another test match. They must have someone else they can develop. Really tall players are a waste unless they have a good action or a brain like McGrath.Morkel lacks in both departments.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cullinan still ripping into Hughes. How about talking about how **** your bowlers have been, ****.
Or how **** he was when he was asked to aim up vs Australia. Hughes has scored more in 2 digs v SA than Cullinan did in a ****ing career against Australia. **** he is.