• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in West Indies

ozone

First Class Debutant
Who was it questioned Broad and then predicted him owning the series?
TBF, there was no way he warranted selection for the first test ahead of Anderson, but the fact that he has come good in this series so far will make the English selectors look a bit brighter than they probably are. Good on him though. Didn't think he was ready to take wickets at test level, but am happy to admit I was wrong.

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I reckon we could just do with another 30 minutes to an hour... will be a thrilling conclusion and be good accompaniment to textbook writing fun.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Does anyone know what time they play until this evening? Will they really have 43 more overs?
That's a good point actually, even if it doesn't rain light could well be a factor. Anyone know what the light is usually like in Antigua ?

ozone

First Class Debutant
Does anyone know what time they play until this evening? Will they really have 43 more overs?
I think the official close is 17:30 (9:30GMT), but can have the extra half hour. Athers reckons light fades at about 17:45 though. That gives another 2 and a half hours of playing time after tea, weather providing, so little chance of getting the full 43 overs in I wouldn't have thought.