• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

social;1825055[B said:
]The same SA that folded like a crap poker hand in Sydney?[/B]

Guys. we're not talking about a great team here
Hmmm.. in a minefield type of pitch with Australia having a ridiculous advantage of batting first, they barely managed to bowl out them out. They had 8 balls to spare, please put down the crackpipe and free yourself from your delusions.

thierry henry

International Coach
Tbh, wasnt really impressed with Duminy and think the SA selectors have done Oz a massive favour by leaving both he and Mackenzie in the team at the expense of Prince
How can you not be impressed by him!?!

He did brilliantly at every turn (ok, maybe slightly less so in the ODIs, yet his 20/20 form shows he can be an effective fast scorer).

I can understand if you enjoy watching one bloke more than another, but I can't understand how you don't rate a bloke who comes over with big raps and big performances under his belt at every level, and transfers that to huge performances at the top level.

I can sense the sobbing from this poster, can't troll the rest of the world anymore. Must have been glory days for him when Australia were dominating.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I can sense the sobbing from this poster, can't troll the rest of the world anymore. Must have been glory days for him when Australia were dominating.
Why would i be upset?

We got some good young players so there's plenty to be optimistic after ba poor 12 months

Now if I supported a certain island nation I'd be reaching for the noose :laugh:

Athlai

Not Terrible
**** the Australian commentators disgust me, how clearly and obviously they wanted Australia to win. I can't understand why anyone wants to listen to them.

Polo23

International Debutant
**** the Australian commentators disgust me, how clearly and obviously they wanted Australia to win. I can't understand why anyone wants to listen to them.
Yeah, easily the most biased commentators in the world. The English team is the best, they are fantastic.

Flem274*

123/5
I hate water.

Being a kitchenhand and this ****ty game, plus NZs weather, puts water on the same level as MNS and Australia#1 atm.

See Diamanti got smashed, me and the old man were almost in tears every time C9 said he was CDs pincg hitter, FFS we don't want him, its embarrasing. Talk about Taylor, Oram and co, being from CD plz,

Flem274*

123/5
This beauty from Slater "Ha ha ha yes he's caught it" on Mills' dismissal.

Yuck.

Tbf they absolutely loved Guptill and Elliott though, see to always not rate Mills strangely.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yeah, easily the most biased commentators in the world. The English team is the best, they are fantastic.
I used to think the England commentators were excellent as well, but while they're definitely the best as far as making insightful comments about the game and analysing the situation it's in, I think they've become a bit "brown-noseish" towards some of the England players.

They're pretty realistic about where the England team as a whole is but I think there's a fair bit of bias there when it comes to having a discussion about, for example, Steve Harmison or Luke Wright.

Athlai

Not Terrible
This beauty from Slater "Ha ha ha yes he's caught it" on Mills' dismissal.

Yuck.

Tbf they absolutely loved Guptill and Elliott though, see to always not rate Mills strangely.
Probably think Guptills from India and know that Elliotts from South Africa. Deadset worst commentary team. Take them all out to to the middle of nowhere shoot them and bring in Kerry O'Keefe, great to listen too, knows more about the game.